Casa De Amor Perlite (500gm) & Vermiculite Growing Media for Organic Gardening (900gm)
Using Casa De Amor Perlite and Vermiculite in your garden seed starting perlite is used for starting seeds or rooting cuttings as the drainage provided encourages rapid root production. Fine perlite can also be lightly scattered across your lawn’s surface, where over time it’ll work down into the soil and improve drainage. vermiculite interacts with potassium, calcium and magnesium in your soil. It also helps to raise the ph slightly of your plants even though it’s a neutral ph of 7.0.Vermiculite is made from compressed dry flakes of a silicate material which is absorptive and spongy. The color of vermiculite is a golden brown to a dark brown and is a sometimes difficult to tell from the potting soil it’s mixed with. perlite vs. Vermiculite when comparing perlite vs. Vermiculite, vermiculite is very moisture retentive. It’ll absorb water and nutrients and keep them in the soil, which makes it perfect for seed starting blends or for plants that prefer lots of water. In conjunction with perlite, the vermiculite will absorb water and nutrients to feed your plants, while the perlite will help drain the excess water away.
- For Indoor And Outdoor Plant Container
- Package Contents:-1 Perlite (500 gm) And 1 Vermiculite (900 gm)
- Lightens soil and improves root and plant health. Better drainage and aeration for soil
- Helps Loosen Heavy Soil & Prevents Compaction Aerates Soil
- Promotes Root Growth
- Soilless growing media exfoliated vermiculite is combined with other materials such as coco peat and perlite to produce soilless growing media for the professional horticulturalist and for the home gardener.
- These mixes promote faster root growth and give quick anchorage to young roots
- The mixture helps retain air, plant food, and moisture, releasing them as the plant requires them. Exfoliated
- Perlite is quite porous. The cavities in perlite help store nutrients and some moisture that the plant might need, but drain excess water away.