Casa De Amor Epsom Salt- Essential Plant Fertilizer for Gardening (White)
₹199.00 – ₹275.00
- Pristine white, sparkling, Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate)
- Non-toxic and safe for use in your farm or garden.
- Sprinkle on top soil, or dilute when watering plants.
- Increases seed germination rate, enhances overall plant vitality and growth, and enhances production of flowers and chlorophyll.
- Epsom Salt is “Permitted” in Organic Farming, by APEDA NPOP Guidelines of Government of India.
Epsom salt can be used in the garden for a variety of uses, starting with your garden startup and including peppers, tomatoes, fruit and roses. Epsom salt can also help with house plants, as well as lawns, trees and shrubs. Studies show that magnesium and sulfur, two naturally occurring minerals that are major components of Epsom salt, help plants grow greener with higher yields and more blooms.
HELPFUL FOR PLANTS
Epsom Salt can help your garden to flourish if you mix the salt in water and provide the plants with foliar feeding. It gives extra boost to the plants for thriving by nourishing them with magnesium.
Take 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt per litre of water, mix well & spray directly on the leaves.
Apply 20 grams of Epsom salt at the Root zone (per plant) once in 15-20 days.
Add 100g of Epsom salt to hot water (15-20 litres) then rub your feet along the salt grains to break it down and get it into sore or painful areas.
Benefits of Epsom Salt
- An Epsom Salt bath can help to soothe muscle aches and pains, relieve aching feet, cleanse pores.
- Mix with shower gel to create your own body scrub.
- Use it as essential plant fertilizer for horticulture and agriculture.
- Permitted in organic farming by apeda npop guidelines of government of india.